The sculpture is 4.5 x 3 x 2in
See our Shop Policies if you would like to know more about us
and for the terms & conditions.
Thanks for taking the time to visit our shop
Copyright © 2008-2011 and beyond
The content of http://www.CatherinetteRings.Etsy.com including but not limited to, all intellectual property, designs, graphics , copy, text, photography, format of listings is copyrighted , owned solely and exclusively by Catherinette Rings / Daniel Proulx , any attempt to copy or reproduce any of such designs, copy, text or content, by any means, electronic, manually, visually or otherwise is prohibited by law .All infringements, intentional or otherwise will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Permission is granted to share the content for the purpose of promoting the work contained in cases in which Catherinette Rings / Daniel Proulx is recognized , credited and acknowledged as the sole creator of the work .
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Sellers don't receive your credit card information.
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- SOFORT Bank Transfer
- Etsy Gift Card
We strive to ship all orders within 48 hours of receiving the total cleared payment of the item(s). If you require faster service or shipping upgrades please advise at the time of purchase and i will do my best to ship it out quickly. Keep in mind that all items are handmade and may take a few days to make before they are shipped. Please contact us before placing your order to know exactly when the order will be expected to arrive.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Estimated shipping times
** Canada ------------> 2-4 business days
** USA -----------------> 3-5 business days
** International ------->10 -15 business days
** I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose. If you do not receive the item in these specified time, please contact us .
* Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
* Packages to Germany , Italy and Poland are often delayed by customs ,some packages can take between 6-8 weeks to arrive . Please order well in advance if you need to receive the package for a special occasion or contact me to upgrade to a faster shipping option when placing the order.
*Please provide the ring size information as soon as possible . Orders with missing information may cause additional delays .
SHIPPING TO THE US and Canada :
All Shipment are Traceable online.
SHIPPING UPGRADES INTERNATIONAL :
For price to other location please contact through ETSY conversation system .
Item are sent into a Protective Bubble Mailer.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Return Policy: Satisfaction is guaranteed!
We must be contacted before returning the item.
Item must be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Refund will be purchase price, less shipping charges.
A restocking fee of 10% may apply.
The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
You must include all packaging materials.
You must pay for any return shipping expense.
Please include a Letter of direction with reason of return.
Custom orders are non-refundable. Custom size rings are non-refundable.
Ring Size / Exchange policy .
It is very important to obtain the correct ring size information from a professional jeweller before ordering . It is not recommended to try measuring the ring size at home. If you selected the wrong size , I will charge a re-sizing fee of 10$ per ring + the return shipping fee . First Please contact me to verify the availability of a replacement and i will give you the instruction on how to return the ring . The ring size will need to be verified by jeweller , most jeweler are happy to offer this service for free .
1# What type of wire do you use?
Mainly Silver Copper filled non-tarnish wire, Non-Tarnish Brass and Natural copper . We only use allergy free material. Nickel Free .
2# How can I find out my finger size?
The best way to calculate the ring size is to stop by a jewellery shop. Most jewellery shop will offer that service for free. You can also measure the EXACT inside diameter of a ring that fits well in millimetres. Then I can convert it to US standard size.
3# What should I do if I want the ring in a different size?
Please indicate in note to seller the size you want.
4# How can I contact you?
It is preferable to convo me, this will ensure a quicker response since we Log in to ETSY several times per day.
5# Do you offer wholesale?
Yes, Please contact us for pricing.
6# Do you offer Consignment?
Not at the moment.
7# how do I request a custom order?
You can convo me with the details and description of the ring you would like us to make for you, once ready we will list the item and reserve it for you.
8# Will i receive my order in time?
Please order well in advance if you need to receive the package for a special occasion. Keep in mind that all items are handmade and may take a few days to make before they are shipped. Please contact us before placing your order to know exactly when the order will be expected to arrive. If your order is urgent i will do my best to rush the order and i can also recommend faster shipping options.
9# How about allergies?
We only use allergy free materials and our studio is non-smoking.
10# Does you jewelry contain nickel ?
All our jewelry is 100% nickel free .
11# Are your steampunk rings unisex ?
Yes , My steampunk rings are Unisex.
I sold many pair of rings for couples and engagement.
12# What materials do you use? What techniques do you use ?
My Jewelry is made of copper, brass and silver . I also like to use clock parts , natural stones and other quality materials. Our Jewelry is nickel free.
The main technique used is wire-wrapping and several techniques i developed over the years.
13# Can i order a ring for my kids ?
Our items are not intended for children .
14# General Jewelry Care Tips :
It is best to Keep jewelry in separate compartments or wrapped in tissue in tiny plastic bags, to protect pieces from scratching each other.
Showering , Swimming and cleaning can damage your jewelry so avoid extensive contact with water and always remove your jewelry first. Also, exposure of jewelry to chlorine and other chemical such as dish washing soap , perfume , hair Spray can increase the risk of permanent damage.
Avoid wearing jewelry when doing rough work or engaging in sports, to minimize the risk of breaking or chipping.
If you have any question ,I will always be happy to help .
THANK YOU !
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
To communicate with you about your order
To fulfill your order
For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, [name], am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email address].
Alternately, you may mail me at:
SAINT-EUSTACHE QC J7P 5N2